xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Need for speed 2 underground

Hmmmm... its very good game ... but it somewhen goes to be boring ... I have finished 80 % and it goes bored me... :wink: Online play is only thing that i stay witch that game ... :P

The need for speed 2 underground is the most incredible game of computer.

Yesh!! i agree. The need for speed 2 is a very funny and very interseting. The game is similar as racing lagoon on play station 1. I like the music in the game and speed... :P

Need for speed underground 2 was disapointing to me. Especialy in front of Need For Speed Underground 1. One thing is for sure that the next Need for Speed is no underground but will be called "Most Wanted". That means: Police. Yeah

Need for Speed series have come a long long way! But I love Need for Speed Underground! I have completed the first one at least 5 odd times and still play it even though I play Need for Speed Underground 2 which is amazing! Soo many cars, upgrades, addons, styles, courses, bonuses! Also I love driving around the city!

Need for speed underground 2 was disapointing to me. Especialy in front of Need For Speed Underground 1. One thing is for sure that the next Need for Speed is no underground but will be called "Most Wanted". That means: Police. Yeah

Yeahhh... That will be so cool man... :P:D:D

I've played all 2 games and that was cool... 'cuz, the phisics not so good and driving is still more likely to be an arcade, but it is really funny!