xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Favourite HeavyMetal Band

Some of these may be Hard Rock bands, but who caresAC/DCQueens of the Stone AgeMetallica(early) a Perfect CirlcleBlack Sabath (only with Ozzy)Van Hallen

If you mean HEAVY metal, then Children Of BodomNot HEAVY but still METAL:- Machine Head- Slipknot- Kataklysm- Beyond The Embrace- ... many more

I'm really not in to heavy metal... I've heard one okay song by Metallica... And I don't think Rammstein counts as heavy metal :D Just loud rock... Well I'm not exactly sure what Rammstein is, but if it's heavy metal, then there you go, that's the only band I like! :)I couldn't really describe what type of music I like best... I'm sort of all over the board :)

I think the best new metall band is TRIVIUM those guys rock out like crazy, but they sound great to, listen to pull harder the strings of your martyr, or dying in your arms, I actually love both their albums. I like alot of other metal bands too. Mettalica is a huge one. but after listening to trivium its like who else compares lol. well check them out guys. PS great thread.

Mudvayne is an amazing metal band. Their guitar and vocals are decent, but their rhythm section blows me away. Ryan Martinie is an amazing bassist, and their drummer, whos name evades me at the moment, is great aswell.