xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Basketball Guides And Advices

hello again,I'm in the junior basketball team for my school. I'm a pointguard but I'm having problems with my offence and stamina.Is there any website that can give me advices or special training?I'm not good at finding open players and I only average 6 assist per game.I usually run out of breath after 15mins of running back and forth the court.*sigh* :oops:

I think the best teacher for you is yourself ... you know , sport not like another, u can't just read the book and play well... i think only practice can help you increase your skill ... try to play , not shy, maybe, some first time you will make many stupid mistake .. but with the time, your experience will improve and you will play better ... and about website .. i think you can ask professional Google to help, some key words and you will have anything you want !

huh... point guard eh?? hmm well obviously u need to get in shape real fast now.. if you're overweight(maybe) cut down on them snacks and try to jog everyday.. it mite get u in shape. then.. train yourself man.. stamina+ heh.. thts all for now i guess.. training is the *BLEEP* 8)

If u lift cut down on th liftin and do more aerobic exercises. i play basketball to. i run point and shootin guard. the coach tell me to think fast not strong so i run.