xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Good Day:) I would like to say hi!

hello,I'm a new member and this is my first post in nuke.Everyone's nice and cool. I would like to greet everyone a belated happy new year as well.-----My name: JingMy age: Turning 15 this march(1990)Gender: MaleLocation: Hong Kong,ChinaNationality: FilipinoFav Food: Pizzas & PastasLeast Fav Food: Anything with GingerFav Hobby: Playing Video and Computer Games and Playing basketballAnime: Naruto, HXH , Bleach, Yakitate(just started), One Piece-----I don't know what else to add:P thanks for the space^_^Take Care and Godbless,j|ng

Thank you all^_^already enjoying,still and will!:P yup yup NARUTO Rendan's the coolest taijutsu combo!I just watch fansubs only, I hope we'll be able to finish the anime before it gets liscensed:)I couldn't watch FMA anymore cuz of that...sigh

lol hehehe will do sir! thanks for the welcome.still browsing the forum...sorry about the 3 word story,i didnt know it was started already.Thanks for locking it :P