xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Can i have another domain ? hynds.xerox-hosting.com ?

Dear Admind, when register,i chose the free domain :anhyeuem.edu.tc .And now this url doesn't transfer to my site.Can i request another domain for my account such as :hynds.xerox-hosting.comThanks

may just want to go and ask for a new one in the "request free hosting" and just don't use the old one.

This will get you banned. You are not allowed to request more than once. If you require to update your details, or make changes you must contact the support center.

may just want to go and ask for a new one in the "request free hosting" and just don't use the old one.

This will get you banned. You are not allowed to request more than once. If you require to update your details, or make changes you must contact the support center.

oh whoops, my bad I for got about that. lol thx for the info 8) :P

Just a point, please don't give out ill informed information, or you get people in trouble. But still, if you need things sorting like moving the site, PM a mod or admin.

I sent a support ticket to admin and that is their answer "no we only allow 1 per member. ".And finally, my account is still active but i can't do anything with it because i don't have a domain.................hahahahahaahahahhahahahaIs there anyone can help me ? seem no one.........hahahahaThanks all of you ..............