xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Is there anyone help me ???

2 day ago,i login to my cp by :ns1.jb-hoster.com:2082 but now i can't login to my cp . help me ? Why.

I don't have a domain in freenukehosting ( such as :yourname.xerox-hosting.com)
when i reg , Admins reg and transfer the domain : anhyeuem.edu.tc (free domain )from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ but now,when i type the domain anhyeuem.edu.tc in the address bar , the browser transfer me to the smartdot site.

And now,i can't do anything................both my host and my domain

Is there anyone help me..............Please

A lot of the free hosting members (including the ones with their own domain) are not able to login. I would expect your account to be empty, maybe even deleted! The entire server is suffering (just read all the posts). Just sit back and hope for the best, I know I am.

I don't mean i had been deleted my account.My account is still active .But i don't have a domain (such as: hynds.xerox-hosting.com )

When i registered , the admin transfered the free domain :anhyeuem.edu.tc to me and didn't transfer the domain (hynds.xerox-hosting.com). But now that domain (anhyeuem.edu.tc )doesn't work.

What can i do now ? :cry: