xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Show Your Appreciation for Admin here.

The admins help so much it was a great idea for you to make an admin appreciation board. You guys may think it's easy to create accounts for people but it is...I won't lie, but it takes a lot of time out of most of their already busy scheduels. They have to put off stuff in life to help us with ours, do you know how tiring that must be, also they don't make any money at all. Some of the appreciations here aren't even close to how thankful they should be. It's hard work being an admin/moderator. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORK!

obviously not so hard to ban people without cause

you not dead yet? I had a nice cup of tea and now you've ruined it.

Alas, I would like to thank all the staff here for setting up this community and the admin for the webspace. I know some here just don't appreciate it, no names mentioned, but the majority of us do. Thanks a million

Yeah! I'd like to thank admin for his work, cause it's the best hosting community I've ever seen! And the free hostsing, that you offer is just better then most paid ones!THANKS!