xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Show Your Appreciation for Admin here.

Okay, I know there is a lot of crap going on. The free server is down and it sux, I know, I'm on it too. But we need to show admin our support, he is doing this as a favor to us. I said in a previous message that you may be losing some time, but you will reap benefits, what does admin get when he spends his time fixing the problem, many people getting on him about it. So this thread is to show admin your appreciation for the work he is doing FOR US! Thanks admin, I appreciate the work you're doing.

Yeah man, this is an amazing community you brought together. For being able to host people with that much stuff is greatly appriciated (hope i get approved :P )Thanks so much for doing all this!!!!!! :D

The Admin is doing a job not many would. He is the equivalent to open source - and thats great :D. We love you admin (not in a sexual way).Some have to realise its early days for FNH and because of this there have been a few problems, but as time goes on - it will only get better - well done admin. thanks for the hosting (reseller :P)

Yeah admin, I know your trying your best! I hope everything goes well for you..But dont forget the rest of the FNH staff their are doing a great job aswell..Great work guys.. give yourself a pat on the back!

my thoughts exact admin is doing a wonderfull job by creating this community and giving all in need of free hosting with more than you could ask for so come on everyone reply to this thread and show your support :arrow: Good Job Admin keep up the good work

People Should Be Blessed By This FNH Provider :P

I really appreciate the free hosting admin provides and this little downtime dosent bother me at all. I've been here for little over a month and this is the first time this has happened. Thanks for all your hard work admin and staff.

Yeah...I'm with FNH for almost 5-6 mths...I'll say well done to Admins and others who had help FNH be a superb hosting service and comunity