xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

LMAO!! YOU MUST READ WHAT ONE OF OUR MEMBERS DID!

I have changed this thread due to my lack of understanding, If comely read this thread I apologize if it had a negative impact on your opinion of this community, and I sincerely mean that. I should've clarified whether you understood the rules or not.

I'd hate to think that people could get away with that. I think it is hilarious. I'm sorry, If I can get to 60 then anyone can get to 5. lol.

some poeple just aren't that intelligent, not only did he spam, but he did it all at the same time, and all in the same forum, hmmmmmmmm. lol. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ive just read the post`s lol I suppose it had to happen sometime.Maybe comely is a newbie to the net or new to forums!So i dont think its fair to call him thick.

Ive just read the post`s   lol   I suppose it had to happen sometime.

Maybe comely is a newbie to the net or new to forums!

So i dont think its fair to call him thick.

i agree with djbungle it may have just been an honest mistake a sugestion would to be send him a PM comely cool calm and collective if you know what i mean embrase him here dont critisize him after all we were all new at one time people make honest mistakes

i seen his post's to but its not fair to go and post that about comely out of over 2000 members and i quote :arrow: Welcome Him Here In FHN Dont Bash Him or Her

When I saw one of the posts, I had sent him a PM instructing him how to properly apply for the service, but I do agree, I believe it was an error on my part to be so rash, I think I may Have to change the thread.