xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

MSN finally displays msn beta results in all its queries

MSN finally displays msn beta results in all its queries.The results are quite different than the ones you get at google. I think it's a better search engine for short queries. It doesn't have that much spam results and directories.Did you guys notice an increase in your logfiles from msn beta? (it's been only a few hours I think)

MSN finally displays msn beta results in all its queries.The results are quite different than the ones you get at google. I think it's a better search engine for short queries. It doesn't have that much spam results and directories.
Did you guys notice an increase in your logfiles from msn beta? (it's been only a few hours I think)

Let me try.. thanks

I noticed that msn bot was on my site :P. I searched for my site on msn beta and it was about 3rd in line, yay!!Google hasnt shown me on their search :cry:

It's pretty hard for a new site with google. Did they crawl you yet? (Googlebot)I typed your sitename in google and they don't have cached your website yet. So probably they didn't crawl you yet. It depends on what you want to do with your website. If you want it to look fantastic and do with it whatever you want, don't start optimizing it for the search engines. But you won't get a lot of traffic then.Otherwise, you definately need (more) links for google.You should get more text on your home page and I don't think google can read those javascript menus, so he can't get to your other pages.The only keywords I think you could optimize your site for is miketron or tron. Webhosting would be very hard.That's what I can think of right now.

Thanks bondings, i do like my javascript menu's :DI'm not really so fussed about people knowing about the webhosting - i'm only going to be hosting around 20 people max :P

do you have a reseller account on FNH, Miketron? What's the uptime on your server right now? I might be interested in your hosting.

jk...but it's still a funny word. Anyway I also have msn 7.0...It's great isn't it :P Although the nudge feature seems completely useless and annoying (because most people have it disabled so i can;t annoy them!!) :twisted: