xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Experimental

ROFLMAO @ Jacky Chan, hahahha...he has made some nice flicks indeed.I like...James Cameron. He has made Aliens 2 and Terminator 2...both are which awesome movies in my view.

I like...James Cameron. He has made Aliens 2 and Terminator 2...both are which awesome movies in my view.

I'm beginning to like this man's line of thinking...(except you said Aliens 2 again. :P)

Don't forget Cameron's masterpiece The Abyss and also his action flick True Lies...both very good films. He also did some good work in Point Break (although technically it's not his film...)

Point Break was awesome! his best movie ever! Didn't know he had anything to do with it tho.... My favorite director is Pedro Almodovar from The Others and Abre Los Ojos. Now here's a man who knows his job! 8)

Like I said tinus2003, it's not Cameron's movie. He was only the producer and re-wrote some of the script as far as I know.Point Break is very good. It has a certain energy to it.

I say, Jackie Chan and Stephen King. Since they both made some awesome movies.

Has Stephen King ever directed any of his books to film? I'll check up on that, I don't think he has. I am just curious as some of you are quoting Stephen as your favourite director, yet I've never known him to direct anything.

Looking it up now...

Stephen King Has directed and wrote some movies :mrgreen:

Obviously he's wrote some screenplays :roll: ...but I didn't know he'd directed anything?