xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

When my site will be transfered?

OMG .. im waiting more than week for transfer my site (deviance.freenukehosting.com to deviance.xerox-hosting.com) i have posted in time in topic to transfer and it still dont work... WTF WHEN IT WILL WORK?

I was too late to post for the transfer, so I posted a new request and that request was handled in just a few days! Much quicker than the transfer. :mrgreen: (Not intended to make you jealous)

OMG .. im waiting more than week for transfer my site (deviance.freenukehosting.com to deviance.xerox-hosting.com) i have posted in time in topic to transfer and it still dont work... WTF WHEN IT WILL WORK?

Attitudes like that will get ya kicked - they don't have to give you free space! The admin do have lives to - just chill and wait like the rest of us or PM the admin team.

My site was deleted because I didn't have internet, which doesn't seem to fair, but that is the way it is. I reapplyed and now I'm waiting for the server to be fixed. But I still appreciate what he is doing, he is working on a server with his time, for what? So people can *BLEEP* at him for having to wait? I would rather wait a couple days, let him get everything worked out, and get my site up and running then have forced ads, and popups. You may be losing sometime, but at least it is because you're getting something. The admin gets nothing, except MAYBE people posting on the forum. There is always http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/ LMAO!

tankbox, it's not our problem when you don't have interent you have to write post if you not active on forum your account is deleted simple

If you read my post you would've noticed that I said I lost my internet, but oh well that's the way it is. I was stating that even though a cirucmstance I couldn't control lost my website for me, I'm still supporting, and not *BLEEP*ing.

Thank you welbis, I believe you may be the only person that has read my entire message, lol. You can't half read what I say, or you won't understand it.

i read the whole thing...i just dont tend to reply that muchmy story is just as bad lmao...computer was in da shop for that week, but its not admins fault, even tho i was mad at him at first coz i never got that e-mail..o well stuff happens, and your right, the admin isnt getting anything by giving us free hosting cept...hits..and having his own community...hes an awesome guy, and this is the best hosting out there, even with all these problems lolGO FNH :!: :mrgreen: