xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Mozilla FireFox

Hello,My new browser is FireFox now, but when I click a link, internet explorer automatic opens or my inbox in msn.My standard browser is FireFox now but why does that opens all the time???Soz for my bad english

To set firefox as your default browser click tools then under tools options. You'll see the setting there. Also the next time you open internet explorer it will ask you to set it us default.check dont ask anymore then click no.

No, I got it too, but only when I open my Inbox in MSN.By the way, I really love Firefox, and rarely use Internet Explorer (only for site's that I really need to visit but don't support Firefox). :P

It doesn't make a difference what your default internet browsing program is with programs like msn messenger because they open up IE whether or not it is default

No, I got it too, but only when I open my Inbox in MSN.By the way, I really love Firefox, and rarely use Internet Explorer (only for site's that I really need to visit but don't support Firefox). :D

It's M$, they configure such things as Windows Update to only run under IE. I think this is the same for MSN.