xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

NOTICE TO EVERYONE WHOS HOSTING IS NOT WORKING <==Clickie

Hi everyone, on behalf of everyone in this forum i would like to apoligize about the bugs in your hosting. The admins are working hard right now on trying to fix them. Everyone knows your problems, and we've heard enough complaining. So please stop spamming the forum with bug problems because WE KNOW! Thanks for your cooperation everyone

-csclan

Also, you can ask me more info on aol instant messenger at: goodcheezfan

UPDATE

You can go to the homepage at http://forums.xisto.com/ and fill out a support ticket, maybe this will help also!

UPDATE

As you can tell now, the xerox-hosting server is now down for fixing!

YAY!

we are living in the age of information.... thanks to csclan for the right info... I hope those doubting Thomases would stop posting useless complaint.. :P

why dint i recieve an email on this

Cause they are concentrating on more important issues.
in 3 or4 clicks you can email evryone it takes 1min

nareth - its not as if you can really do anything about it..perhaps they hoped theyd have it sorted before people noticed - instead of telling everyone that there were going to be some problems for a while.

Thanks, lot of time that the bugs were a disturb. Hope that when I come back from my vacations, I found everything resolved. :wink: