xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

THE BIG QUESTION: When Will The Bugs Be Gone?

Firstly don't list your problems here, I want to keep this for information only.Dear Admin, I know that you have stated that you have fixed the bugs, but with the amount of people still saying they are suffering, it seems to me that they are not all fixed.I was wondering if we could have an update (I've posted support tickets and they are yet to be answered) posted here about the time scale we are looking at. I feel that alot of people are being kept in the dark. Please don't see this as a rant, but the community would like to know.Thanks for your time.Haz

Well i think that we do have a right to know yes, but....if someone finds out about the bug, they can manipulate it, make it into a terrible thing. As of the admins, im sure they are working hard fixing the bug right now! So lets not worry about anything. Lets go frag on counter strike :P