xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Is there a place on this board?

Is there a place on this board to see what topics your watching or have posted on without finding your self in the members list? lol 8)

yeah, but where do you go to see which ones your wanting to be notifyied of?

YOu get the following page when you reply any thread... just tick 'Notify me when a reply is posted'.

Posted Image

lOokie Here buddy old pal there are a few steps you must take on this journey so WATCHOUT...
This is a secret list so dont show anyone else.

1st. POST YOUR MASSAGE2nd. log out of your account.3rd. GO TO THE MASSAGE YOU POSTED4th. click the profile button under your name.5th. CLICK THE SHOW ALL POST BUTTON.6th. Well there they are

Hope this helps

lOokie Here buddy old pal there are a few steps you must take on this journey so WATCHOUT...This is a secret list so dont show anyone else.

1st. POST YOUR MASSAGE2nd. log out of your account.3rd. GO TO THE MASSAGE YOU POSTED4th. click the profile button under your name.5th. CLICK THE SHOW ALL POST BUTTON.6th. Well there they are

Hope this helps

Ineed it does help. Thanks alot I found what I was lookin for. I was doing the same thing just going the very long way around lol. Thanks Master_G.