xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Introducing Myself

Hello,I'm Bas and I'm from Friesland, The Netherlands. I'm 16 years old and on april the 15th I'll become 17.. My hobby's are Snowboarding, Computing playing my (bass) guitar and making music on my pc.. I still go to school and I got a girlfriend who is 15 years old.. :P She's sweet.. I also love to watch southpark and my girlfriend also one of my hobby's are Movies.. Creating them aswell as watching them in the cinema... :D That's stuff about me you need to know :D

Hello bas! It is nice to meet you! My name is mandy, i am 15, and I live in the usa. I like playing the guitar, running my website, learning things, drawing, talking to my boyfriend, listening to and writing music, writing poetry, etc... also enjoy video games. My favorite is Oblivion and kingdom hearts! Feel free to drop me a line, my email is mandy_estelle@rock.com