xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dozen

Ive Been Inactive for like 3 days because...

I think i clicked on a wrong button a few days ago, and now i got LOADS of spyware on my computer. I get pop-ups non stop, even if I don't got internet explorer open :S. I searched google (wat was almost impossible) and i succeeded to delete some spyware crap, but i still got a lot i can't remove... I just hate it so much.., I think the only option left is to reinstall my computer. :P

I think i clicked on a wrong button a few days ago, and now i got LOADS of spyware on my computer. I get pop-ups non stop, even if I don't got internet explorer open :S. I searched google (wat was almost impossible) and i succeeded to delete some spyware crap, but i still got a lot i can't remove... I just hate it so much.., I think the only option left is to reinstall my computer. :P

for spyware, and other stuff like it..
try

Ad-aware 6.0
Spybot Search & Destroy (spyware remover)

google 'em

there will always be stray malwares that will not get cleaned completely oreven detected by Ad-Aware and SpyBot. what i usually do if these malwaresstill trouble me after a thorough cleaning with latest updates of these 2programs is -- edit the registry. **WARNING** Don't try to edit the registry if you do not know what you are doing!One single mistake you make will render your windows unstable, andcan even stop windows from running.**WARNING** Now that a warning has been given, go edit your registry, IF AND ONLY IFyou feel comfortable you will not create more troubles for your system.I usually concentrate on the STARTUP PROCESSES, because that iswhere most malwares are run, which makes getting online a living hell.i remove tell-tale processes which i can associate with malwares. malwaresget stuck in the registry, so no matter how much cleaning you do, but theystill remain in the registry, they will still cause you trouble and headaches.in my case, if i remove those from the registry (and delete associatedfiles hidden in the "windows", "windows\system", "program files", etc.folders), my system returns to normal.NOTE: i reiterate that this advise is given only to those who knows howto deal with windows registry.