xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Mozilla CSS problem

I have had exact same problem and using the align:center only centers the content and not the DIV. I couldn't find a way to fix it so I guess just went with left align.skyglow1

Here's a tip that's vaugely into the topic, but not much real help as for the current matter.Develop your css on mozilla. Then later apply some hacks to make it look good on IE. You'll save yourself much trouble.Not to say that i'm assuming that you arent doing that though. I just hope this helps somebody.

IE isn't used that much anymore by people like us who know computers enough to know the different browsers, I wouldn't worry too much. Firefox is really spreading now.skyglow1

Well.It is a fact (with maybe one or two exeptions among millions of sites) that over half of any given site's visits are from mozilla. That might not apply for all sites, as i said, but for the majority, it is true.I wouldn't want to lose half (or much more on bigger sites) of my traffic just because it looked bad on IE.

You should not try align:center. I've havent heard if it works for tables, but rather on text only. "Align: " also doesnt work for buttons too.By the way, Mozilla is a freeware, and that it also have almost weekly updates. There are several advantages + disadvantages.