xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Permission denied

I've received a pm from admin yesterday that my account is ready to use but I couldn't upload any files and return 'permission denied'.I tried today and get the same problem.Let me describe my situation. I can access to cpanel, ftp but the ftp is nothing and I can't upload anything there. In cpanel I can create database, users and works fine.I spend about one hour here to look up and down all the topics and find that some ppls got the same problem.Can anyone help us?

I've submited a ticket, they said they fixed the problem, but its still broke - still waiting on a re-submited ticket! I wanna get my site back up - it was so cool b4! had loads of great pics and stuff.

I submitted a ticket, if they dont fix my problem or get it fixed they're going to be having a lot of ppl complaining because there are sooo many requests being filed every day, and still ppl are having the same problem... (TELL ME WHAT'S WRONGE WITH THIS...? :?: I think it's just strange. :roll:

I submitted a ticket, if they dont fix my problem or get it fixed they're going to be having a lot of ppl complaining because there are sooo many requests being filed every day, and still ppl are having the same problem... (TELL ME WHAT'S WRONGE WITH THIS...?  :?:  
I think it's just strange.  :roll:

A ticket...
Is that I am suppose to submit a ticket also?