xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Resident Evil 4 ?

I think resident evil is the best games ever made, i have played then on my playstation, always getting better in the series to come

only re that wass horible was survivor and outbreak them 2 were failures to the seriessurvivor ya just had to turn around and nothing could hurt you i beat it in 2 hours never getting hit...out break was stupid cuz ya have to depend on dumbasses to save you *bottom*, like hanging off a ledge for life screamming help help me!! and they sit there and hit the ledge with a stick like morons and dont help, or they run from te monsters at you so you die.... :evil:

There was some time before... topic about RE series with many post's ... but who cares :wink: ...Resident Evil game is my one of favourite games too, i like films RE 1 and 2, but that secound was poor .. i expected something better

i use to be really into RE at first especially on the PS1... but i lost my interest in it :D but not the movies dont get me wrong. :P but yea RE: 4 is good.

Well, PC users, :P i just found out that the PC version is not coming out till winter this year and the current release is for GameCube and PS2 later to come this year. Well its a good game its worth the wait i guess