xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

AAJK (Americans Against John Kerry)

Nah dont think so, In school, if someone picks on you, do you fight them, yes! you need to show them whos bossSame with iraq, we need to show them whos boss and not let them pick on us...

wow I can't believe someone actually is for bush on a message boad! It's like you never see this! Bush is the right man for the right job at the right time :P 8)

Nah dont think so,  In school, if someone picks on you, do you fight them, yes! you need to show them whos boss
Same with iraq, we need to show them whos boss and not let them pick on us...

Dude, I think your right all the way! People say "We should not have gone to war...dumb Bush.... :twisted: "

If you think that then there is somthing wrong with you, if someone were to kill someone in your family are you going to sit back and let them do it over and over? DUH of course not! your gonna fight back! This is the same thing, theme people killeds thousands of our American familys and we aren't going to sit back and let them do what we want! 8) :P

-Lord I thank you for allowing BUSH to be ReElected! :D :!:

Yep, there are other parties, but voting for them doesn't get you anywhere. They need to get more than 50% of the votes in one state to get represented. If you can get 10% in the whole country, you won't achieve anything.Look at Ralph Nader.
10% of the votes should mean 10% of the senate, ...
That's what i meant.

Your right. Very very right. :P

I hate Kerry.  He's a traitor and a scumbag. Thank goodness he didn't get elected.  Bush is the right man to lead this country.
Liberals (aka communists) are trying to destroy America and we can't let them do that.

Kerry is maybe going to destroy America, Bush is going to destroy THE WHOLE WORLD!

But I'm out of this discussion from now on.

Hm, meaning they chose their President as the one who can destroy the world, not just the one who can destroy one Nation -the USA... :P Then I think Americans are wise... they have rightly elected a stronger man as their President....