xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

php-nuke help

Hello,When I create a page with php nuke and I try to adda html code, most of the time it works. But sometimesI get: The HTML tags are not allowed. How can I fix this?Greetz,N!ghtwarr!or

It means that you can't put a certain html tag in it. You can only put in tags like <b>, <i>, <br>, and others which format the output, not ones which could cause a potential security problem. And I don't think there's a way to override it.

It is a security issue, but to change:

Put the tags you want to allow in the $AllowableHTML array in the config.php file.

$AllowableHTML = array("b"=>1,         "i"=>1,         "a"=>2,         "em"=>1,         "br"=>1,         "strong"=>1,         "blockquote"=>1,         "tt"=>1,         "li"=>1,         "ol"=>1,         "H1"=>1,         "H2"=>1,         "H3"=>1,         "H4"=>1,         "center"=>1,         "img"=>2,         "alt"=>1,         "table"=>2,         "tr"=>2,         "td"=>2,         "p"=>2,         "div"=>2,         "font"=>2,         "p"=>1,         "p"=>1,        "ul"=>1);
From the How To Manual