xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

My Sites Updated PHP-Nuke/PHP-Nuke Platinum/Zentri Portal

hello everyone sorry to double post like this but just wanted to show everyone my sites there is links above this post you can use or you can just hit my sig it will bring you right to the PHP-Nuke platinum site ive installed a new theme into it if you hit the www view posters website it brings you to my main php-nuke site :P not much to go on as i have to do everything over again because of server probs and i did not save a backup do to my own fault :cry: but life is like and we shall go on and will 8)

ty people just need an apinion now on what one to keep php-nuke or php-nuke platinum love them both who knows maybe i will keep them both up for a while lets see what happens now i wanna start adding downloads into the database man ive got 100's of stuff to put into it from blocks to modules/hacks/add-ons/software/php-nuke versions/ and more :) anything you need for starting out a php-nuke site i prob have wish me lots of luck the sooner i get the stuff in the sooner everyone can start grabbing downloads for there sites and this includes flash programs for downloading

>>MacroMedia<<

MacroMedia-DreamWeaverMX 2004

MacroMedia-FireWorksMX 2004

MacroMedia-FlashMX 2004

full working programs :)