xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Firefox roadmap to 2.0

http://www-archive.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/roadmap.html

The roadmap to perfection, personally I think firefox is perfect. There are some changes that need to be made in parsing css and javascript compatibility but for the rest it's pretty much perfect just the way it is. Good luck to those guyz.

17.8mil downloads estimated. :D

300mil for IE is because it's been around for so long, and becasue if you don't update you'll get a virus or worm. Don't confuse voluntary donwload with forced download. :twisted:

http://www-archive.mozilla.org/projects/firefox/roadmap.html

The roadmap to perfection, personally I think firefox is perfect. There are some changes that need to be made in parsing css and javascript compatibility but for the rest it's pretty much perfect just the way it is. Good luck to those guyz. 

17.8mil downloads estimated.  :D

I agree... when many thought browser is IE itself - its no easy Road for FF... Thumps Up to Mozilla.... MS, now I hope will also enhance many bugs and defects in IE...

yes, firefox in itself does have some bugs here and there, but mostley not enough to notice....so i say let there be light, and they will fix it :wink: