xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Can Create Folders or even upload things!!

hello admin.. sorry if i asking some qns ppl have asked.. :D i have juz got my new account re approve and be on the new hosting..i have try to upload things since i got it but cant..either the ftp or the cpanel both i tried n nothing seems to be able to upload or even create new folders in it.. the ftp prog i using is turbo ftp.. this ftp prog has been fairly ok to use in other occassion.. except this.. maybe u can check out n tell me y.. 10sPS: i find it oso weird this time why there is no www. ,public or even private folder created? i dont find any folders include the chat room folder i created.. pls check out oso ..realli 10s alot for looking into this :(sub domain: allstarsgather.xerox-hosting.com

hello admin.. sorry if i asking some qns ppl have asked.. :D 
i have juz got my new account re approve and be on the new hosting..
i have try to upload things since i got it but cant..
either the ftp or the cpanel both i tried n nothing seems to be able to upload or even create new folders in it.. the ftp prog i using is turbo ftp.. this ftp prog has been fairly ok to use in other occassion.. except this.. maybe u can check out n tell me y.. 10s

PS: i find it oso weird this time why there is no www. ,public or even private folder created? i dont find any folders include the chat room folder i created.. pls check out oso ..

realli 10s alot for looking into this :(

sub domain: allstarsgather.xerox-hosting.com

You've not told us whether you could access to your ftp or not... if so what is the problem? You could be a little more specific in your description... http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ try log in here

he has the same problem i did... lol just go to the support link on the FNH homepage and file a support ticket...that's what admin told me to do. 8)

i can actually log in to the ftp.. but i cant creat folder neither can i upload files.. the cpanel oso.. i can log in but cant do anything.. upload or create folders.. i got the error permission denied for creating folders.. n oso FTP command fail when upload thing!! wat shld i do??pls help! :P