xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

server uptime

i just checked the free host server statuswhy does it say since Jan 14 (only yesterday)?sure it's 100% uptime, but if it's reset every time the server goes down, isn't it always gonna be 100%?...

i just checked the free host server statuswhy does it say since Jan 14 (only yesterday)?
sure it's 100% uptime, but if it's reset every time the server goes down, isn't it always gonna be 100%?...

This new server was installed on 14th January. All the free hosting accounts were shifted here. So site uptime is 100% for these couple of days, let's hope it continues....

there is 2 servers. We never reset the server that the free hosting was hosted on is the paid server. but now we moved it to the new server so now we have 2 servers and 2 site uptime statues. so I think you now should understand that we did not reset it it just we have a new server. The paid hosting server uptime is for last month and this month.

Get it now or need more info?

i just checked the free host server statuswhy does it say since Jan 14 (only yesterday)?
sure it's 100% uptime, but if it's reset every time the server goes down, isn't it always gonna be 100%?...