xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

What Online Free Hosting Communities Are About?

Add to this please

They're about sharing experiences of setting up and running a community :D

They're about dealing with server problems with little or no resources :(

They're about dealing with peeps who use the community for professional purposes that should be paid for :(

They're about the generousity of peeps who really want to help each other :(

They're about providing a place for n00bs to feel safe and welcomed :(

They're about good intentioned dialogue between many different cultures :(

8)

They don't necessarily communicate that well :evil:

They rely on their members to keep each other up to date :shock:

They demand that n00bs read announcements and stickies before posting crap :x

Frustrated members run away when they realize they didn't get it in terms of much of the above :evil:

edit

They're about loyalty to a concept of free hosting that hits the heart of bad corporate f**kup media control :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

P.S. I want my account back :cry:

more: things that i hope NOT happening in any hosting communities:first, they give you free accounts for their promotion, then they say they got server problems, then, they start asking you to pay to continue your hosting account.why? because it already happened to me. i hope fnh will not do something like that.

more: things that i hope NOT happening in any hosting communities:
first, they give you free accounts for their promotion, then they say they got server problems, then, they start asking you to pay to continue your hosting account.

why? because it already happened to me. i hope fnh will not do something like that.

hahahah yea... i got my 50 posts for zerohost a while ago.. and then they scrappped me for no reason.. but their still running... i hate zerohost... don't let me down fnh... :D

first, they give you free accounts for their promotion, then they say they got server problems, then, they start asking you to pay to continue your hosting account.

why? because it already happened to me. i hope fnh will not do something like that.

hahahah yea... i got my 50 posts for zerohost a while ago.. and then they scrappped me for no reason.. but their still running... i hate zerohost... don't let me down fnh... :D

Lets not hope you post more than 50 posts a day and remain inactive for many days....

I cannot be on the forums 24/7 to answer topics, and pms. you lucky I offer free support on our ticket system for free web hosting. I said before that I have another job I have to go work somewhere else so I can keep this server up. You think that the ads on this forum gives me money to pay the server not really my income that comes from free hosting is about $100 per month and less. I pay $150 for the free hosting server. I only stay 1 hour on the forums each day. and my the rest of the time I go stay on the live help to support paid members who pays me to do that.Understand there is more then 1000 members that owns a free hosting account. Do you think I can make them happy all of them? Not really. I dont think I can make 1000 members happy in 1 hour each day.

I understand admin. Keeping a system online is hard work, especially if you only have a hour or two. I have an Apache system for my personal site until you have time to get all things fixed, and it has already turned into a part time job to keep MySQL and Apache going. LOL. Thanks for doing such a great job. :D

Lets not hope you post more than 50 posts a day and remain inactive for many days....

he posted more than 50 a day

The good thing about this community is that you can learn a lot, and there are nice people around  :D

yes, let's make a beautiful community here.... People come and go, nice ppl remain... just a thought

now we have the two servers and I have good admins finishing all requests on time. (Random, Littel one and other admins who help are very great)

now we have the two servers and I have good admins finishing all requests on time. (Random, Littel one and other admins who help are very great)

yes Admin, they have been working so hard... Random didnt sleep last night while creating my a/c and others (I was watching him doing one by one).. Thanks to all of them...

Thank you admin, I pleased that i am an crewmember of FNH
:wink:

hahahah yea... i got my 50 posts for zerohost a while ago.. and then they scrappped me for no reason.. but their still running... i hate zerohost... don't let me down fnh... :P

he posted more than 50 a day

holy thats alot of post.

And admin you do your best :D