xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

What Rts' Are You Planning On Buying? I never really know what to buy

There are so few people who actually like RTS' out there so here is my buy list. What is yours?Warcraft 3 Frozen ThroneLords of EverquestLord of the Rings: War of the RingLord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth Age of MythologyAge of Mytholoty: Titans EP

I aint really into RTS anymore but i still play my good old Frozen Throne from time to time also im planning on buying Age of Mythology and Age of Mytholoty: Titans EP. Warcraft 3 the frozen throne is the best RTS i have played so far

I plan on buying Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle EarthAge of Empires 3And possibly Age of Mythology if it gets cheap.I'm not into that as much. I'm a big fan of the Age Games, but I liked the ones in real history better... Also, possibly Rome Total War...but maybe not...

Problem with LotR: Battle for Middle Earth is you gotta uninstall your CD copying programs to install it, such as Clone CD and Alcohol. Age of Mythology (+ Titans), is quite fun, singleplayer is alright, should keep you entertained for a while. Multiplayer wise, I remember it was hard to find a game on original AoM, because there weren't many non-rated games, so you end up having to play rated.I've heard a lot about Warhammer: Dawn of War, being a really good RTS. Perhaps that's worth a try also... oh don't forget C&C: Generals for a quick blast :rolleyes:

Well I have taken LoTR: War of the Ring and Rome:Total War off my lists because LoTR: WotR is too dumb and not very good by personal experience and being told by many RTS fans. Rome:TW is just too big. The demo itself was one of the largest files in my hard drive. So I amnot all too sure. If I increase my hard drive or get my second one, then maybe.