xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Upload Failed

Uhm.. okay.. I just got hosting, and its not working for me. everytime I try to upload things it says "upload failed" whats wrong?

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!the admins say they fixed the Bug that was going wronge, but they didnt fix the right one lol!So, i guess wait and wait till we persuade them that there deffinatly is something wronge... :x I'm really starting to get fustrated... i guess we'll just have to wait. :?

amen!again, i hate waiting, but, its all for a good cause, i mean 800 megs for free....thats awesome....and we dont do anything but post in a forum

and write a review..... rating this service..... before we can even use the service.............scam? not really offering hosting?

and write a review..... rating this service..... before we can even use the service.............
scam? not really offering hosting?

No one forces you to write a good review before getting the hosting... you can review after receiving the service.. there's no reason to complaint that you need to review it at clickhere free.com before you get the service.. if you had rated before getting the service isn't it weird?

Uhm.. okay.. I just got hosting, and its not working for me. everytime I try to upload things it says "upload failed" whats wrong?

I don't know why you guys are having these bugs.... It has been good for me so far.... like most of you I got the free hosting a couple of days ago...

and write a review..... rating this service..... before we can even use the service.............

scam? not really offering hosting?

No one forces you to write a good review before getting the hosting... you can review after receiving the service.. there's no reason to complaint that you need to review it at clickhere free.com before you get the service.. if you had rated before getting the service isn't it weird?

ok, but heres the PM i got from admin

Inbox :: Message

To: PSD

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:45 pm

Subject:

Your account information

One more step and your account will be active. go to the following link and vote for us write your review http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

to me, that sounds like review first