xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Rabbit posts his first good image :P

Hey guys, im getting better wit photoshop, still kinda suck tho lol....the text on this one stinks but...

Posted Image

whaddya think?

btw....this isnt meant to be a sig, its for a logo on a site, dats why its so large

and this just in...

Posted Image

Well since you are new to PS I will rate you on your user-level first.-> 8/10 .. Very good start for a newbie. You don't wanna know what I started out with.. For days and days I was just blending in pictures with lame borders. It looks like you actualy made that yourself.And now for the actual revew.->4/10 on first two. They don't look very full. Just a random render on backround and text in the middle with bad blending.-> 6/10 on the third one. Better blending, better backround, more colors. A bit too large and the text is too 3D for the backround type.-> Overall10/10You're a star! Keep it up you'll get better :DI'm not too good either.

thanks a lot, took me like 20 tries to get third one just right tho....ive seen some of urs...they own mine lol...so far ive finished a total of 9 pics....the other ones are to embarrassing to show

Hm...I really like the bg....Just the fonts and its style doesn't really look good..I know you're still new like me...Try pratice more on choosing fonts too..:D

http://www.dafont.com/de/

Good list of fonts.

As for font choosing.

A good font for the 3rd one would be "Beyond Wonderland" "Shoguns Clan" "The Lord of the Rings"

All can be found in daFont.

Try not to make it so much 3D (in other words set the bevel(sp?) to a lesser amount)