xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Bug

I have several bugs in my accountI have unlimited spaceI can't get to fantasticoI can't change my passwordI can't make a new bulletin boardI can't setup a contact email addressI can't make a new email accountBasically, cpanel is totally locked, it won't allow me to change anything.

I have unlimited space, I don't have permission to do anything with my site, can't upload, can't create new folder, can't change password, can't setup a contact email address ...My acc is hoaiduc.xerox-hosting.com

I can't even access my site in any way shape or form. I can't get into my cPanel, FTP Server, and the site it self! :x (Just posting this here to let the admin know.) :wink:

I can't even access my site in any way shape or form. I can't get into my cPanel, FTP Server, and the site it self! :x  (Just posting this here to let the admin know.) :wink:

This is because the admins are checking the bugs. You will have access to your account normaly and without any type of bug.