xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Travel to Spain!!

Well, I guess you already saw that you've posted this thread twice.

May I ask you why you believe it is the best country? (<< just curious) :wink:

~second thread deleted -nilsmo~

Because is to country with a lot of sun along the whole year. Spain also has many curious traditions and mixtures of different Iberian cultures.

I have been to Granada, it is a place in the south of Spain with a huge building called The Alhambra. The building was made with Arab culture and is huge with many gardens, rivers, statues, and archs. So we see the Islamic bit of Spain there. :D

Because is to country with a lot of sun along the whole year. Spain also has many curious traditions and mixtures of different Iberian cultures.

Yeah, your right. I was in Spain in August 2004: Madrid, Valencia, Malaga and the highlight was definitely 'La Tomatina' which is the annual tomato fight in a little town called Bu?ol near Valencia. I lost my contact lenses and had my eyeball bruised by a flying tomato but other than that it was awesome! :P

Spain is my country. I believe that is the best country.
All people is invited!!

I recomended you!

Terrorists are around, I'm not coming. Thanks for the invitation.. besides the party in government isn't popular....