xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

To the ADMINS

Before everyone open a new topic with his problems i posting here in order to obtain some info from the admins.I think everyone had notice that FNH is with some problems so i wanna ask admins some questions to calm down every users :D1? Users that have a freenukehosting.com account will need to re-apply to xerox-hosting.com? and our web site will need to be configured again or we continue with it?2? When will this updates/transfers be completed? or at least less visible this bugs :(3? why don?t you set a date to complete the FNH requests? (insert a comment on that topic saying something like (requests will take up to two weeks to be completed. <-- this will minimize the number of topics saying (whats up with my account,or i already received the email and it still don?t work).Sorry for this topic guys but i think many users want answears for that two questions and the third is only a tip. :(regs ME

csclan you speak clearly to me but... how can i do my job if they don?t do theirs?first, i just want my site back :P so im trying to help these folks saving time doing minor things and get time to the real work.second like the topic said... SUGGESTIONS so... heres Mine!!regs,