Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Readme first!

I make this forum because:

-Lots of people want too..

-Better place to introduce themselves..especially new members

-Know more about new member

Rules:

1. Don't use this forum ONLY for increasing your post counts. We will monitor your thread.

2. Just make a simple introduction about yourself..

3. Don't ask questions in this forum..

Ps-Admin or mods, if you disagree with these rules and making this forum, you can remove without telling me.. :wink:

OK so there should be certain things to tell us in here when you make a topic. Such as

a)Your Name

b)Your Age

c)Your Gender

d)Your Interests

e)Your Aspirations

f)Your Country Of Origin.

If you are uncomfortable discussing any of the above, feel free to omit it. None of the above is carved in stone and no one will press you for anything you do not wish to reveal for one reason or another.

However, somethings should not be discussed on this board or any other here. For example

a)The Length of Your Privates

b)What Skin Conditions You Have

c)Things You Hate, With Intent Cause Argument

d)Where/How To Get/Make Illegal Software

e)Anything, With Reasonable Judement, That Could Be Considered Offensive

Of course, most of this is common sense. But a clear spelling out is needed in order to tell when someone had indeed crossed "the line".

The line has now been drawn. And here it shall stay.

Thanks to Naz & Gohst,I hope everyone will follow the format of introduction you've suggested.Some of us have been suggesting this page. It's good that Naz had finally come up with it. After all its good to know one another..