xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Cannot login into CPanel.

Hello!I have the subdomain http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ .I had posted in the new server thread but my post was deleted. And now I cannot login into CPanel. What to do?My username is tww. I tried sending the forgotten password but it never reached me.I am frustrated. Please help me out!Thanks!

dont worry.....FNH is great, no matter what they'll get u ur hosting back....it migth be a new accnt...and u migth have to redo it all, but stuff happens, we just gotta live thru it, and FNH is here to help :D

i have the same problem ://and i also couldnt connect to my site through ftp client to upload files :// they say that my pass is bad, but the admins gave it to me!

dont worry.....FNH is great, no matter what they'll get u ur hosting back....it migth be a new accnt...and u migth have to redo it all, but stuff happens, we just gotta live thru it, and FNH is here to help :D

Yes i think you have to be prepared, its early days for FNH, and sh*t happens. Just make sure you do regular backups and you should be fine - even if something severe happens. Stay on your toes :(