xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Do people with domains need to re-request?

I have a domain name (http://www.alexmorgan.info/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t). I changed the DNS servers from NS3.jb-hoster.com and NS4.jb-hoster.com to NS1.jb-hoster.com and ns2.jb-hoster.com; however, I can't get to my site or log into cpanel. Do those of us with domain names have to re-request free hosting, or will the accounts be transfered automatically?

well in request section you were to post aobut it and they would change it if ya didnt you were SOLAdmin wrotePostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:16 am Thats it. Time is up. Those who saved there site by posting there url here should be happy because in 48 hours your site should be working as yourname.xerox-hosting.com or your main domain name.Those who havent posted url here you must go fast and backup your site from this server and request hosting again to get an account on new server.In 48 hours all accounts from this server will be removed ( the accounts that are posted here will be moved to the new server.)~~~dunno if i am right but thats what i take of it oO

I have a domain name (http://www.alexmorgan.info/rg-erdr.php?_rpo=t). I changed the DNS servers from NS3.jb-hoster.com and NS4.jb-hoster.com to NS1.jb-hoster.com and ns2.jb-hoster.com; however, I can't get to my site or log into cpanel. Do those of us with domain names have to re-request free hosting, or will the accounts be transfered automatically?

If you have not replied to the thread where Admin asked all free hosting to do, you probably have to Re-request. Whether you have domain or not doesn't make any difference..... but if you have replied to the thread, you just have to wait until the Admin work out all those pile of Request to change server from FNH to Xerox-hosting...