xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

what do you think about my site...

this is my website... It is for the band Coverdown which none of you probably ever heard of cause they are my friends, lol

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

This site is best viewed as a 1280 X 1024 resolution... only until I can make the site work on all resolutions :wink:
The only link that I have that are enabled are the "Home" and "About" links cause I haven't totally finished the site yet cause I just made it 2 days ago :D I hope you like it!

it's decent i guess. it looks like u only have 2 pages... i click forum and nothing happens. i click about and nothing happens.. so on.. and there was a broken image somewhere.. but if u actually add some content it'll be ok

it's decent i guess. it looks like u only have 2 pages... i click forum and nothing happens. i click about and nothing happens.. so on.. and there was a broken image somewhere.. but if u actually add some content it'll be ok

yeah, i'm planning on adding more, i just wanted to see how people liked my layout

Not so many different fonts, I don't really like that. Other than that its cool. I like the blback and grey.
skyglow1

I did have more fonts but I narrowed it down to 3 different types so that I could give it 3 distinct feels.... I used one for the heading (banner) and the same one for the Copyright notice, then I used a diff. one for the links, and one for the title of the content in the page....