xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Trystim

Adobe Photoshop hrmm...

basically, if one have at least 512mb of ram, I prefer use photoshop cs2. Otherwise, photoshop cs would be best.Photoshop cs and later can move photo across the screen in full screen mode(mode 3 without menu bar), and filters are grouped together that could apply as whole and much more... .

Edited by magiccode9 (see edit history)

Photoshop help can be helpful - but if you are looking for lessons than theres a great site that can found thru google searches I cant remeber but the background colour is really dark

ive got adobe photoshop 6.0 and its pretty good its really hard to get hte brushes for it now though because its so old! i want to get cs2 because that is teh latest one and it looks really good, so ill have to start saving up all my money, lol, any ways if any one knows how to convert new photoshop brushes to work with photoshop 6.0, that would be most useful please pm me if you can, thanks for all the help i know you siad that only poeple with photoshop 7.0 or higher, but anyone who can help me with the problme i have then it would be brilliant or a way to update photoshop to run newer brushes, any ways thanks for the help and any news please pm me, thank you