xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

GD? & Mysql

Hi, i'm new to cPanel and this hosting and i dont know what is the info. for the mysql, i created new database but what is the info of it? (pass, host, user, etc.)And i tried to install a PHP script but i need GD to install it, what should i do? the scrips says that there is no GD support in this host...Please help, Leon.

Same problem here. How do i install GD? What do i do? I really need coppermine photo gallery to work, but without GD, it doesnt...

Yep, ame problem.i realy need the GD option can i install it???and about the MYSQL, i created ane data base so how i now the user, the pass, the host etc. can anybody tell me please??

nope, if the server dont have gd, then you cannot install in by yourself. ask admin to install it. my advice is, be patient, coz the admins are trying to sort problems at this new hosting.