xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hosting Problems

Hi.my account has just been created under the new server, it is jerantut.com.my. but what i see is that i cannot save any changes that was made using cpanel, such as setting "contact informations" and "creating new ftp accounts". is anyone getting the same problem? thanks!

YA, I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS... ALONG WITH THE "SET UP E-MAIL" I TRY TO SET IT, BUT PROBLEMS... PROBS...PROBS...I CANT CREATE DIRECTORIES OR ANYTHING... WHEN I TRY AND UPLOAD... "ACESS DENIED"CRAZY! ADMINS, YOU ARE WELCOME TO HELP US WITH THIS TOPIC LOL... :?:

let us bug the admins!  :wink:  any admins are welcomed to answer. thanks!

Be patient, Admins are working on your problems

juz kiddin man. :D

Yes, I am having the exact same problems, I can't change my password, add an email account, change my contact address or create a bulletin board. I don't know whats going on, but I do know that cpanel is all messed up.

ya, i guess the admins want us to go to the support page off of the fnh homepage and make a support ticket... with the USERNAME, DOMAIN, and PASSWORD of your account and they will fix the problem for you (that's what he said)That's all i can tell ya... I'm having the same problem, but still no response from Support :|

same problem im having also, i can log on cpanel....but, i cant add email, or create fantastico and i get this error when trying to reach the domain:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

==============================================

Apache/1.3.33 Server at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Port 80

I did, however, I just gave him my username. I don't ever give out my password, but I guess I should have told him my domain name.