Mmorpg's Whats your favorite

I have played the following

Everquest (almost 5.5 years)
Star Wars Galaxies
Knight Online

and a few off the wall ones i can't think of at the moment

Lineage 2 i play on a private server

Lineage 2 on Lizard Server

still in beta phases though so some bugs that need worked out but decent overall.

I would have to say Everquest is my favorite but looking very much forward to EQ 2

PRISTONTALEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!I really liked that game.. Only problem is that they just made it p2p :lol: (Pay2Play). I'm paying for a month at the moment...I played it a lot when it was still open-beta, i'm lvl 72 atm :P (eng.pristontale.com, you can play first 40 lvls for free, and thats alot!!)

i use to play Gunbound but that's not really great like those other games. I don't thik i'm ready to play those games. Its not that I don't have time but I think I'll get too much addicted that I'll play like everyday. You know have to go to school and do other things.

I currently play Ragnarok Online on a private server. It's a great game. I am a level 41 thief. The chracters are great with each having his or her own bad points and good points. I play on a private server. I am a lvl 41 thief, with a mushroom(spore) as a pet.

If you'll looking for an MMORPG, try Final Fantasy XI Online. At any given time there are 3,000 players online on the sever I play on (Valefor). :rolleyes: Plus, how can you love those Tarutarus?