xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Cpanel

Wtf, first my FTP, now is my cpanel *BLEEP*ed up too:

No contact email has been set. You will be unable to receive notifications or reset your password if you do not set a contact email address.
( I tried to set 5 times)

and

Last login from: None Recorded.
(I entered at least 5 times)

Whats going on? :?

Greetz,
N!ghtwarr!or

I can't even find where to set my e-mail! And FTP ain't working either, but that's for another discussion. Guess admin is still busy getting things back together. :D

YA, I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM :!: :!: :!: FTP WONT WORK, "NO DIRECTORIES" "PERMISSION DENIED" ETC...AND I'M HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM WITH THE E-MAIL AND GETTING THE PAGE UP FOR FANTASTICO...ALSO... IT SAYS SOMETIME ABOUT THE "trash" IN THE FILE MANAGER...ALSO IT SAYS "UNLIMITED DISKSPACE" NOT THAT I DONT WANT IT, I JUST THINK THERE ARE MAJOR PROBLEMS AND I'VE BEEN POSTING SINCE LAST NIGHT, AND NO RESPONSE... ALONG WITH THE REST OF YOU.. :? ANYWAYS, ADMIN--- HELP :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: THANX!

God damn it, these newbies are annoying. Stop caps-locking and read in the FAQ  :idea:

Hey, in the faq is nothing about this, btw I sended a mailto cops@freenukehosting.com and they
say everyone have it.
And i'm not a newbie.