xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Im going crazy

the best solution is patience, but not patience for herif she has known how you felt for so long and still is a good friend with you she is enjoying having 2 men on the hook - you are the fall-back guy just in casedon't go for ithave patience that you will find someone elsemore than patience, go out and find the one that wants you all the way, not for a fall-back

I've been through this before, for like 3 years, I gave up and told her so and now we are good friends. lol :D  
p.s I wish we could be more then that. lol

I did a similar thing.

I became a good friend with a girl! I spent lots of time with her.
About a year afterwards i noticed my feeling where getting stronger towards her but i did`nt let be known. But when she split up from her boyfriend, I finally plucked the courage to tell her it was too late she fell for ex-boyfriends best mate! (and he is a gimp)
So i told her anyway, She told me she felt the same way a couple of months earlier. And that it was too late. She did`nt have the same feeling anymore! She saw me more as a brother to her!

When that happened up turned my world upside-down, I could`nt eat , sleep I use to cry myself to sleep. I went to a party with all my friends after a few beers my emotions got the better of me i started to cry like a baby. "how embarrasing is that i was 22 at the time"
It took me about two months to get over it with help from my friends.

I was chatting to her lastnight on MSN Messenger and i told her that i still wanted her more then anything. I probably should of left it. But you know what love is like! Its the most powerfull thing in our short lives.
She has a baby with guy now. she says she happy!
Who am i to argue with that, I wish her best of luck and she knows i will always be there for if she needs some help or support.

What im saying is dont let love slip through your hands like i did,
You may never get a second chance. It will eat you alive if you let it..

I've been through this before, for like 3 years, I gave up and told her so and now we are good friends. lol :D  
p.s I wish we could be more then that. lol

I did a similar thing.

I became a good friend with a girl! I spent lots of time with her.
About a year afterwards i noticed my feeling where getting stronger towards her but i did`nt let be known. But when she split up from her boyfriend, I finally plucked the courage to tell her it was too late she fell for ex-boyfriends best mate! (and he is a gimp)
So i told her anyway, She told me she felt the same way a couple of months earlier. And that it was too late. She did`nt have the same feeling anymore! She saw me more as a brother to her!

When that happened up turned my world upside-down, I could`nt eat , sleep I use to cry myself to sleep. I went to a party with all my friends after a few beers my emotions got the better of me i started to cry like a baby. "how embarrasing is that i was 22 at the time"
It took me about two months to get over it with help from my friends.

I was chatting to her lastnight on MSN Messenger and i told her that i still wanted her more then anything. I probably should of left it. But you know what love is like! Its the most powerfull thing in our short lives.
She has a baby with guy now. she says she happy!
Who am i to argue with that, I wish her best of luck and she knows i will always be there for if she needs some help or support.

What im saying is dont let love slip through your hands like i did,
You may never get a second chance. It will eat you alive if you let it..

very good to know, thanks for sharing your experience :(

i fell sorry for you man... if i were you i would say *BLEEP* her... and forget about her but if you trully love her that would be to hard ...