xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

very strange...

Ok, i'm not sure whats happening to my account cos i DEFINATELY posted my domain name (jesus-freaks.co.uk on welbis.freenukehosting.com) in the topic i had to when i got the first email about it... i even checked to see it was still there when i got the second...but i just went and checked again, cos i saw a forum about re requesting and i couldnt find my post there :/ I swear i posted in it, but it looks like its been deleted by someone somehow :D ...so it might have been seen by an admin but it might not have been.Do i need to re request or is it being transferred?Thanks.

IC... for me though I received 24hours dateline notice through my email well in time... (13hours ahead) I couldn't reply the thread because this site/forum was down or my IP was banned or rejected for almost 48hours. Thus I lost my data in the site.... by the time I could open this site this morning (local time), Admin had already locked the forum since the dateline got lapsed... I don't have problem re-requesting it....