xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Battle For Middle Earth is the best PC game i've ever played

wow!! that's a huggeeee game..........!!!ONLY 6 power points to collect.. and then! I will be able to summon the army of the dead!!I already bought all powers except the army of the dead...and UNfortunetly I can't play online.. you know why:(well... lets talk about the game!what level do you prefer the best?which army?

The army of the Rohirrim is very good. The cavalry is nigh unstoppable. If it's infantry and large scale defenses though...then Gondor kicks *bottom*.

As for maps. Would be a toss up between the two main battles at Helm's Deep and Minas Tirth.

As a note, in my thread about LOTR:BFME I mentioned to someone about a Helm's Deep vs Minas Tirth multiplayer/skirmish map. Watch out soon as I'm in the process of making it! :D Additions to Helm's Deep, will be a matter of layout; possibly a slightly longer wall and higher keep; while I'll be making it possible to go right up around all seven levels of Minas Tirth.

Anyone interested in it? It will be a very cool map.

"the best PC game i've ever played" - play more' date=' other games are better[/quote']

games such as.......?

and actually I was referring to strategy games.. such as Red Alert and other C&C games..

"]"the best PC game i've ever played" - play more' date=' other games are better[/quote']

The army of the Rohirrim is very good. The cavalry is nigh unstoppable. If it's infantry and large scale defenses though...then Gondor kicks *bottom*.

As for maps. Would be a toss up between the two main battles at Helm's Deep and Minas Tirth.

As a note, in my thread about LOTR:BFME I mentioned to someone about a Helm's Deep vs Minas Tirth multiplayer/skirmish map. Watch out soon as I'm in the process of making it! :D Additions to Helm's Deep, will be a matter of layout; possibly a slightly longer wall and higher keep; while I'll be making it possible to go right up around all seven levels of Minas Tirth.

Anyone interested in it? It will be a very cool map.

actually i'm interested.. this map sounds really good...