xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How reliable is FNH?

Yes, I agree... Admin has done an outstanding job, but just before, I offered him money but he didn't reply and just went offline... sometimes i don't know what this man is up to :D

Well first of all I didnt recv any such mail from fnh regarding replying to topic... the only mail I recvd from them was about the reasons why my account was suspended much before than usual time as it was very active for server migration. My site went down long time back. Now if you peeps say... it's no more...then that comes as a shock to me. Coz my site http://forums.xisto.com/ isn't opening anymore and I have been mailing fnh on a regualr basis on the same email ids from where they informed me the reason for my site being down much before. Believe me, I am a novice and had put 18 days 18 hours daily hardwork into making it and have been following up on it daily thru' mails as fnh was interacting with me thru' mails. Now if my site is down...it would mean fnh really broke my faith and trust in them. :cry:

Believe me, I am a novice and had put 18 days 18 hours daily hardwork into making it and have been following up on it daily thru' mails as fnh was interacting with me thru' mails.

I can't believe you work 18 hours daily for 18 days.... Am I wrong?

No..you are right... I actually spent that much time making it .... I had even posted a link here in show your website. It was suspended much in advance as it was very active and for server migration it was consuming too much cpu. I got all this info in mail from support and admin, asking me to be patient as it will be restored in 48 hours. Now 6 days have passed, I have been repeatedly and regualrly following up on emails, pms, but no response. My site is gone...My entire hard work lost ...I made it with all that time and effort as I am a novice.. :cry:

No..you are right... I actually spent that much time making it .... I had even posted a link here in show your website. It was suspended much in advance as it was very active and for server migration it was consuming too much cpu. I got all this info in mail from support and admin, asking me to be patient as it will be restored in 48 hours. Now 6 days have passed, I have been repeatedly and regualrly following up on emails, pms, but no response. My site is gone...My entire hard work lost ...I made it with all that time and effort as I am a novice..  :cry:

Sorry to hear that, You should always make backups,
I back up my file about twice a week

I would have made back ups...but I never got a chance. As I was shut down much before you guys must have recvd mail. As I told you a few sites they shut down much before on a promise they will be back in 48 hours... but those 48 hours never came..Also, prior to suspension, whenever I tried using my cpanel for backup..it said..it's not allowed..contact admins for alternate method.. I tried contacting them 3 times earlier..but never got any replies.

VIVthe fact that you can?t enter in your website don?t mean that you?ve lost all your work. Your domain is not working at the moment but i think your account wasn?t deleted.you probably continue with your info at your account but with this change of hosts some problems occour and admin is busy fixing bugs, i think your problem will be solved, its a matter of some more days...be patientregs,

Well I can just hope...as i understand I have already lost all my members on my site..I am sure..they would never return back as its almost a week now :cry: