xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

How reliable is FNH?

Hi there...I am just wondering how reliable FNH is... lately it hasn't been going very well, and my site has gone now. I just bought a reseller account, and I'm wondering if maybe i should go to another host, just for a reliable service...What do you think?

Random FNH its starting so its natural that it have to correct some "bugs" and made some updates and that would cause some delay on making some requests.FNH seems to be a reliable hosting though like you?ve said at the moment its not.Users with free accounts (like me) can?t complaint to much if the site goes sudden off line since we don?t pay :D but paying usrs need to get a server with 99.9% of uptime.The only thing that FNH should change is the fact that before they "update,restart,shutdown a server"send and email 24h before doing it so that users can backup theirs accounts to be prepared for the worst. :( if the updates went well nothing to worry,if something happen don?t worry also since they?ve backups.Finishing....At the moment i can?t consider FNH a reliable host, but i think that after all this they will be one!!!! THE BEST.

I agree with 106gti, I just hope that these starting bugs will be over soon. The quality of the package is amazing. I'm concerned about the reliability too. In my opinion it is just as important as the package. I want a site that's up. A quality host is a host with lots of features and no fuss..... So I would just like to say: ' you've got the first part down perfectly, let's work on the second part and enjoy a great forum while we're at it!

This is turbulent waters my friend. This too shall pass.

Hi Random, I agree this... let's hope FNH will overcome this starting problem...

Random FNH its starting so its natural that it have to correct some "bugs" and made some updates and that would cause some delay on making some requests.FNH seems to be a reliable hosting though like you´ve said at the moment its not.
Users with free accounts (like me) can´t complaint to much if the site goes sudden off line since we don´t pay :D but paying usrs need to get a server with 99.9% of uptime.

The only thing that FNH should change is the fact that before they "update,restart,shutdown a server"send and email 24h before doing it so that users can backup theirs accounts  to be prepared for the worst. :( if the updates went well nothing to worry,if something happen don´t worry also since they´ve backups.

Finishing....

At the moment i can´t consider FNH a reliable host, but i think that after all this they will be one!!!! THE BEST.

i agree with this... everything is perfect here only admin is kinda lausy with his job...
he is not good support and do things without warning, and many times he do something wrong...
if this doesnt fix soon i might b forced to leave.
maybewe have a free site and all but thats not reason to *BLEEP* on us and act like that.

just my 2 cents,

Random lolsorry for my bad english but i think i?ve made my point! :D------------------------//--------------------------------thanks to the people that support my thought :(:(

ha..true...very true... :wink: Random..try to use FNH first...if you feel uncomfortable you may switch to other service...but I fell right now admin has done a very good job..:D

Hrvoje, I agree with you, he is a bit lousy/lazy (whichever you meant) at his job, but he does have many other sites to look after... he said 7 at one stage... I have enough trouble looking after 1 site! :DBut yeah... he isn't online much either. And he never replies to PM's...Sorry if i'm hurting your feelings or something, admin... I'm not intentionally bagging you or anything. 8)