xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Favourite War Movies

yo guys, among all the war movies (exclude the war movies like LOTR), which one is your favourite? my choice would be the Saving Private Ryan, although I like the Brave Heart very much SPR was very touching especially when Tom Hanks was get shot!

Edit that to remove the last sentance. There is nothing I abhor more than someone who spoils a movie.

Full Metal Jacket

Totally with you on that one! :D I would just like to add a little film called Apocalypse Now Redux. I saw it in an old cinema a year ago. Now that's a movie! Marlon Brando is awesome!!!!!!!

You just had to quote the movie, not the whole thing. I hate when people take the entire post and quote it even though it has nothing to do with the rest of it, I hate it I hate it.by the way I havent seen the film you're talkin about.

You just had to quote the movie, not the whole thing. I hate when people take the entire post and quote it even though it has nothing to do with the rest of it, I hate it I hate it.
by the way I havent seen the film you're talkin about.

If this is your greatest concern than you must have a carefree life! I like quoting you, you're my hero :wink: