xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

I cannot use my acc, and site is deleted

2 days ago, I recieved email from Admin. So I change Nameserver of my domain to:

ns1.jb-hoster.com

ns2.jb-hoster.com

But now, I can not go to my site, and my acc is deleted.

After that, I change back to:

ns3.jb-hoster.com

ns4.jb-hoster.com

And I'm still can not. Now I change it to:

ns1.jb-hoster.com

ns2.jb-hoster.com

STILL CAN NOT

Please check and reopen for me, admin.

I thankful to u so much.

PS:

user: phungdan

domain: kiennhan.info

Ở đ?y cũng c? một thằng n?i tiếng Việt. Được đ?, kekekeke, U đang ở đ?u đấy. Nước ng?ai hay Vịt Nam ?????????

Ở đ?y cũng c? một thằng n?i tiếng Việt. Được đ?, kekekeke, U đang ở đ?u đấy. Nước ng?ai hay Vịt Nam ?????????

English only on this forum :!:

I had met the same problem. After i anwser with an announcement of wf51888.freehosting.com to wf51888.xerox-hosting.com I cannot access to this forum and my website. It's a hard time! Now I'm patient to my access here. I see a dramatic increase of members of this site near 1,000. I think it's a hard work for admins to manage.

2 days ago, I recieved email from Admin. So I change Nameserver of my domain to: 

ns1.jb-hoster.com

ns2.jb-hoster.com

But now, I can not go to my site, and my acc is deleted.

After that, I change back to:

ns3.jb-hoster.com

ns4.jb-hoster.com

And I'm still can not. Now I change it to:

ns1.jb-hoster.com

ns2.jb-hoster.com

STILL CAN NOT

Please check and reopen for me, admin.

I thankful to u so much.

PS:

user: phungdan

domain: kiennhan.info

Ở đây cũng có một thằng nói tiếng Việt. Được đó, kekekeke, U đang ở đâu đấy. Nước ngňai hay Vịt Nam ?????????

Don't speak Vietnam languages here....You can use it in PM-ing.. :wink:

About server, I think you need to wait for a while because admin has a lot of work to do... :wink:

I have the same problem with lephungdan, you should speak English here 8) Nazrin,why do you know it's vietnamese language?can you speak? :D

lol i?m complaining about portuguese words but vietnamese, jesus...lephungdan how many time did you take to right that phrase?? :Prefering to the topic now....you should wait for the dns to resolve like sandman said.regs

Ở đây cũng có một thằng nói tiếng Việt. Được đó, kekekeke, U đang ở đâu đấy. Nước ngňai hay Vịt Nam ?????????

translation:
it means " there is one person who speaks Vietnamese.Ok,kekekeke,where r u now,aboard or Vietnam" Vietnam not Vịt Nam.

:P Really ?

translation:
it means " there is one person who speaks Vietnamese.Ok,kekekeke,where r u now,aboard or Vietnam" Vietnam not Vịt Nam.
:D